Project planning in development: Logical Framework Approach
next course: 2014
You can request a course in specific dates if you have a group of 6 participants or more.
We can travel to your location and deliver this course in your organisation.
total seats available: 20
For further information click on International Courses
To learn the essential skills to work with communities in all kinds of projects and to design development projects following the Logical Framework Approach.
The course is open to everyone.
It will be especially interesting for professionals involved in international development projects
CEDEM courses are now delivered in Lozoya, a quiet village, one hour drive from Madrid city.
It is surrounded by mountains, forests and a large reservoir.
- Accommodation in individual apartments.
- Transportation from and to Madrid Airport and the course site (the previous day to the course start).
Fees do not include:
We have 6 scholarships. They cover 50% of tuition fees (400 euro).
The scholarship DOES NOT cover travel or any other expenses not included in the course fee.
The requirements to apply for a scholarship are:
- Nationals holding a passport AND working in any of THESE COUNTRIES (3 scholarships)
- Unemployed or student with an EU passport (3 scholarships)
- Scholarships beneficiaries will have their accommodation in shared apartments (2-3 participants per apartment). Should you want an individual apartment, you should add 50 euro per day
Documents proving the stated above can be sent by mail to email@example.com
The scholarships will be granted on a first come-first served basis.
Development Project Planning: Logical Framework approach